Robinsons for your Annual Boiler Servicing
There are three key reasons for booking an annual boiler service:
- Safety: If your boiler is not combusting properly it may be giving off toxic carbon monoxide – you cannot taste, smell or see carbon monoxide, so if your boiler is emitting this dangerous gas, you may not realise until it is too late. During your service the engineer will check your boiler for dangerous leaks, as well as spotting and fixing any potential issues before they become a problem. Flue gasses are analysed and the boiler set up to run safely & efficiently in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Efficiency: Boiler efficiency declines over time, as the boiler gets older and parts become clogged with debris. During your annual boiler service, the engineer will service all of theboiler’s parts, clean out your system and replace any broken components. This will make your boiler more efficient which can help to cut your heating bills, as an inefficient boiler uses more fuel.
- Reliability:Your boiler, like all mechanical devices, it is subject to wear and tear over time. When it is running at full capacity during the winter months, there is more strain placed on the parts inside the boiler. Because of this, it is more likely to breakdown during winter, leaving you and your family in the cold. A qualified engineer can help to prevent these breakdowns, by making sure that your boiler is in tip-top condition all year round.
Reasons for choosing Robinsons to carry out your boiler service?
- Servicing is carried out by our experienced, registered engineers, at a time to suit you.
- Our engineers are fully trained on all makes of boilers. Training on new products is always ongoing through manufacturers such as Worcester Bosch
- Firstly, we run your boiler to evaluate its performance and to diagnose any current faults / impending failures. It is then stripped and cleaned, the flue inspected, the burner removed and serviced, before reassembling.
- Our oil boiler service consists of a full service to OFTEC standards, from your tank to your boiler.
- Following your service, we analyse the boilers flue gasses and give you a copy of the reading to keep with your certificate.
- Our annual service fee is very competitive.
- We can if you wish, send you out a little reminder before your next service is due.
To book your service, please click here or use our contact form