A new boiler is one of the most important investments you can make.
Not only will it save you money on your heating and energy bills, it will add value to your home.
Whether you are looking to replace a boiler that is beyond repair or want to upgrade your existing boiler to a more energy efficient model, we can help you choose the boiler that will suit your needs.
At Robinsons, we want you to be happy with your new investment, we expect you to notice a reduction in your heating bills and we would only install a boiler for you that we would install in our own home!
As Worcester Bosch accredited installers, we have extensive knowledge on the whole range of Worcester boilers, cylinders, controls and filters, there’s a boiler out there to suit everyone.
We offer an uncompromising 6-10 year full, manufacturers, parts and labour guarantee on all Worcester gas boilers and 5-7 years on Worcester oil boilers;
(Depending on the model of boiler and the additional year’s guarantees available for all systems fitted with Worcester’s own magnetic sludge filters and programmers at the time of installation.)
You can then sit back and enjoy the benefits with the peace of mind, knowing your new investment is fully protected.
As part of our service, we provide:
- A free site visit to your home, to listen to your requirements, assess the current installation and the work required to install your new boiler. Discuss different options you may have?
- We can provide expert advice on the different systems and boilers and answer any queries you may have.
- Provide you with a free, no obligation, fixed price quote or quotes should you choose to look at different options
- We always turn up, on time, on the date agreed
- Carry out the work, causing minimal disruptions in water & electrical supply and respecting your home
- We are on hand throughout the work to answer any questions you may have.
- Once complete, you will see we have been, only by the presence of your new boiler, all redundant pipe work, your old boiler and all the rubbish is cleared away, nothing is left for you! (unless you specifically want to keep something)
- Following each installation, we will show you exactly how your new boiler and controls work together, answering any questions you may have either at the time, or after installation; we are here to help!
We will send a little reminder, usually via email just before your new boiler is a year old; and every year thereafter, so that we may get back to service it and maintain its efficiency and performance.